Adult Social Care

Gloucestershire County Council helps you find your own solutions to stay independent, or may offer you some short-term support to get you back on your feet, staying by your side until you are confidently living an independent life. For those who need a plan for their long-term care and support, the council works with partners and providers to offer the highest quality of support that it can.

The role of adult social care at the county council is to make sure adults (aged 18 or over) and their carers (including young carers) who need care or support in their daily lives can get the help and advice they need to live as independently as possible. Care and support can be a mixture of practical, financial and emotional support for people who need extra help to manage their lives and be independent.

Patients at Price's Mill Surgery can self-refer to Adult Social Care by clicking here.

Community Wellbeing Service

Many things affect our health and wellbeing, such as where we live, how we spend our time, our financial situation and our relationships with friends and family.

Sometimes, we need a bit of help, for example, when coping with a short or long term health situation, or when life throws other challenges our way. There are people in the community who may be able to offer support and guidance during these times. These people are called Community Wellbeing Agents and are part of a county wide service who tailors their advice to your needs.

Independence Trust is one of a number of Community Wellbeing providers in Gloucestershire who have been commissioned to offer the service. We offer the service in Stroud and Berkeley Vale and our Community Agents are experts in the locality.

Click here to visit our Community Wellbeing Service page or visit the Community Wellbeing Service website here for more information.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website