Online Services via SystmOne
We are pleased to offer to our patients a wide range of online services. Online services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for your convenience. These services include:
- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Booking (and cancelling) doctors appointments
- Altering your contact details
- Viewing your Summary Care Record
- Access to your Detailed Coded Medical Record
Having access to online services also gives you access to some aspects of your medical records. To ensure the confidentiality of these records, you will need to register to use these services, and provide ID to ensure that the request is coming from you - and not someone pretending to be you!
To find out more please download our Online Services Information Leaflet
You can request the ability to manage appointments, request repeat prescriptions and view your summary care record from our reception team. You will need to show them a form of photo ID and they are able to turn on your access immediately. You will be handed a paper with your login details on.
If you wish to request access to view your computer medical record online you can download a Price's Mill Surgery here. Once you have completed the form, please bring it to the surgery with ID documents.
Further guidance and support
If you experience difficulties logging in to SystmOnline, please download our Logging into SystmOnline help document. However, if you continue to have problems, please contact the Practice and we will be pleased to assist you.
Click here to be directed to the SystmOnline login page.
Online services via NHS app
The NHS have also created an app offering you a new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. The NHS App offers you the following:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Click here for more information.