Patient Participation Group
The overall aim of our Patient Participation Group is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs. New members are always welcome and encouraged.
This group has the following aims:
- To create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community we serve
- To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients
- Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed
- Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests
- Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services
- Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice
All registered patients who support the above aims are welcome to join the PPG although, in the interests of effective decision making, membership of the core is limited. Specialist sub-groups may be formed to deal with specific topics utilising individual skills and interests. Our group meets regularly approximately every three months. Marilyn Miles is the PPG Chair and can be contacted by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details of the Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group PPG Network can be found here.
The next meeting of the Price's Mill Surgery Patient Participation Group (PPG) will be held on Wednesday 11th February 2019 from 12:30 - 14:00 at Price's Mill Surgery.
Everyone is welcome and we would love to see some new members, though it would be helpful if you would let us know if you are coming in advance, so we can ensure the most appropriate arrangements - please contact Suzi Colley on (01453) 832424, or use the Contact Us tab on this page to confirm.
Minutes of the most recent Patient Participation Group meetings can be found below: